Authentic is searching for a senior level Account Supervisor to lead and manage client initiatives. Being a driven, innovative professional with several years ofexperience in digital marketing is a must.
- The Account Supervisor position requires the ability to manage and lead the agency’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts. The Account Supervisor will explore, uncover and express the bigger purpose in everything that we do.
- Earn and keep each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance, and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client’s business - their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
- Focus on account growth to build long-term client relationships that continually identify mutually beneficial opportunities
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
- Anticipate potential client relationship or expectation issues
- Partner with agency project management team to manage client expectations for timelines, scope and budget
- Efficiently manage priorities and conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Outline expectations of, and communicate effectively with, agency team members
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or similar discipline
- 10+ years in a client management role in a digital agency
- Proven experience managing clients through complex strategic initiatives
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing, campaign planning and execution, website design and development
- Senior level account management skills
- Ability to think, plan and engage the team across multiple businesses and engagements
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Ideal candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to help build a growing company.
- Experience work office productivity tool (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) is required.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.