Authentic is hiring a Business Analyst that will often act in the role of team lead, stand-in for project manager and also works independently of architect much of the time to ensure projects maintain scope, and that the development team has all the information they need to keep the project moving. This is someone who is comfortable taking ownership in any area of the project as needed, and proactively working to maintain the client relationship, team integrity, while also seeking future business and consistently "selling" our services to the client. This is often the one role that remains constant through the lifecycle of a new implementation project.
- Collect requirements through interviews, document and artifact analysis, facilitated workshop sessions, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Review and evaluate gathered information, identify and reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract general understanding from low-level information, and distinguish wants from true user needs.
- Directly and proactively communicate with product owners and technical teams to define and prioritize requirements, evaluate potential solutions, assist in defining a proposed solution, and develop model business processes.
- Create and revise artifacts and deliverables as needed such as business requirements, functional requirements, use cases, business rules, business process models, etc.
- Successfully engage in multiple, simultaneous initiatives
- Work independently with clients to define requirements and concepts
- Drive and challenge clients on their assumptions and how they will successfully execute their plans
- Lead internal and client meetings
- At least 5 years of applicable experience required
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with enterprise web content management systems strongly preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An independent, entrepreneurial sprirt
Only candidates that reside in or can periodically commute to Richmond, Va. will be considered.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.