Our strategists are part cultural detective, part campaign architect, and part digital tactician. You will lead the charge on most client engagements, which starts by asking whether the problems we’re being asked to solve are even the right problems. You will conduct research, analyze data on consumers, brands, and markets, and apply your insights to key points of opportunity for clients. You will bring your strategies to life and inspire creative teams, which could mean concepting with those teams to help them make the most out of the growing variety of digital channels and tactics at our disposal. And while we are all responsible for thought leadership at Authentic, you will be particularly adept at navigating trends in the digital landscape – from social media expansions to CMS capabilities and beyond.
- Aid in the definition, leadership, and implementation of Authentic’s strategic vision in a growing agency
- Guide insights and strategic thinking to meet objectives and timelines
- Think strategically, creatively, and tactically
- Develop memorable and insightful conclusions from research data and present strategy and direction to the client
- Provide leadership and guidance for other team members on branding and digital marketing initiatives
- Support new business pitches
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communication, marketing, advertising, digital media or culture, or the humanities.
- 3-4+ years in agency experience in account planning or strategy, with a demonstrated competency planning for execution in digital channels
- Experience working across numerous digital channels and platforms
- Experience conducting research (quant and qual) using both traditional methods and digital-only methods (e.g., social listening)
- An understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Open to travel as necessary
- Digitally connected
- We want someone who exhibits a deep curiosity for how and why humans and digital platforms affect one another!
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.