The Senior Consultant will serve as the client facing lead for multiple consulting engagements across a potentially broad range of disciplines including technology, strategy and digital marketing. The individual best suited for this role will bring expertise from previous consulting experience (management or IT) and will be able to quickly identify strategies to close gaps, eliminate redundancies and pain points within client’s technology and business processes. This individual will work with the Enterprise consulting practice lead to develop and foster consulting best practices across Authentic, to help insure continued success in this growing area of the organizations project portfolio. This role may be involved in all facets of a project from supporting the sales team’s cycles and defining project scope to helping ensure proper project execution while building positive relationships with clients.
- Lead large, complex cross-functional teams working on strategic projects that have high visibility across client organizations.
- Design and deliver clear metrics to measure the success of the project or initiative
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, develop and communicate recommendations
- Closely collaborate with clients to solve problems, increase business value, or lower risk
- Analyze health and readiness of major client initiatives and technology projects
- Plan and facilitate client workshops
- Act as a thought leader to drive data-based decision making across client organizations
- Build strong relationships across client accounts, understanding and responding to business needs and opportunities
- Deliver projects on time and on budget, navigating organizational challenges and proactively driving business results
- Comfortable guiding and mentoring junior resources
- Minimum 6 years experience in management or IT consulting with very large multinational organizations or large government agencies
- High level familiarity with industry leading technologies related to CMS, DAM, Document management, web development
- Experience with use of common project management tools
- Proven experience coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven experience managing and growing client relationships
- Excellent risk management skills
- Bachelor degree required (Business, Technology)
- Graduate degree in applicable field preferred
Candidates residing in the Cleveland or Columbus, OH region will be preferred.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.