Our strategists are cultural detectives, brand and content planners, and channel tacticians. Your first task on most accounts is to ask whether the problems we’re being asked to solve are even the right problems. You will conduct primary research, analyze existing data on consumers, brands, and markets, and apply your insights to key points of opportunity for clients. You will bring your strategies to life and inspire creative teams, which could sometimes mean concepting with those teams to help them make the most out of the big ideas that drive content and campaigns. And while we are all responsible for thought leadership at Authentic, you will be particularly adept at navigating trends in the digital landscape – from evolutions in social platforms to CMS capabilities and beyond.
Authentic is reinventing the way companies reach their audiences. We know how to use digital platforms to create personalized, constantly evolving marketing approaches that garner quickly measurable success. This approach means our clients can be more creative with less risk, and our clients’ customers can get authentic experiences that matter to them. Our services include brand strategy, content and campaign strategy, creative ideation and content production, technology implementation, and more. Authentic is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia with offices in Washington, DC and Lima, Peru.
- Aid in the definition, leadership, and implementation of Authentic’s strategic vision in a growing agency
- Guide insights and strategic thinking to meet objectives and timelines
- Think strategically, creatively, and tactically
- Develop memorable and insightful conclusions from research data and present strategy and direction to the client
- Provide leadership and guidance for other team members on branding and digital marketing initiatives
- Support new business pitches
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communication, marketing, advertising, digital media or culture, or the humanities.
- 3-4+ years in agency experience in account planning or strategy, with a demonstrated competency planning for execution in digital channels
- Experience working across numerous digital channels and platforms
- Experience conducting research (quant and qual) using both traditional methods and digital-only methods (e.g., social listening)
- An understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Open to travel as necessary
- Digitally connected
- We want someone who exhibits a deep curiosity for how and why humans and digital platforms affect one another!
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.