UX Strategists at Authentic conduct user research and clarify client needs to develop an overall user experience strategy for a website, an app, or multiple digital touch points. The UX Strategist will work closely with design and interactive development teams to define the shape, function, and approach to the overall experience based on user insights. These recommendations are communicated via UX briefs, sitemaps, and interactive wireframes. Other tasks may include reorganizing the information architecture of a site, performing content audits, and conducting usability analyses and testing.
We are looking for a driven UX Strategist who has a passion for the rationale behind a great interactive user experience.
Identify requirements, set goals, study users, and help craft experiences that translate business and user goals into engaging experiences.
Consult and collaborate with various teams across multiple projects on usability and interaction design problems.
Maintain in-house UX capabilities by advocating for and documenting relevant emerging UX methods.
Exhibit fluency with research methods and the development of corresponding deliverables, such as:
- Crafting stakeholder interview guides and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Conducting user research (including but not limited to: survey creation, web analytics evaluation, user testing of all types)
- Performing a UX competitive analysis
- Performing a current state usability analysis (including but not limited to heuristic analysis and detailed usability analysis)
- Developing UX briefs
Distill user research findings into a compelling personas and actionable user journeys (both current and future state).
- Generate multi-channel experience maps when necessary
Collaborate with project and creative teams to develop information architecture (navigation and sitemap), interactive wireframes, or other artifacts necessary to communicate logical and functional design and interfaces, user flows, and content organization/presentation
Document feature behavior and functionality with a high detail and provide recommendations based on findings and best practices
- Collaborate with project and creative teams to design websites or other interactive product prototypes for testing
Be an enthusiastic and empathetic user advocate and a champion of excellence in our interactive product experiences
Be curious, sharp, and aware, and be steadfast in defense of the user experience for a project, but flexible in managing and balancing technical and business requirements
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.